SLIDER

Featured Post

Halloween Again!

Well it's that time of year again....spooks and ghouls will soon be amongst us in their frightening garb....to appease these restless sp...

Looking for a Design Team

Monday, March 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am looking for volunteers who are willing to receive printables for free in exchange for good quality photos and/or tutorials I can share in my tips and tricks section. Since I moved to the US, I no longer have a printer or a car and it is very hard for me to make up and photograph my printables to promote them.

I am hoping some of you out there might be able to help me. You will get cute printables in exchange for some pics, I will also promote your business on my blog and pop your blog button under my partnership section. You will also get some cute pics to wow your potential customers with! Win win....Cross promotion.... Anyone interested? Please contact me... details are on my contacts page, the tab is above, under my scrolling picture bar.

Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design