SLIDER

Featured Post

Halloween Again!

Well it's that time of year again....spooks and ghouls will soon be amongst us in their frightening garb....to appease these restless sp...

FREEBIE!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016
So....since I have been so awful and absent for so long I decided I had better give whoever might possibly be left a little something for your perseverance! You certainly deserve it!

So....I made these cute little St. Patrick's Day lollipop covers to give away....seriously easy to make up (who has the time to do fancy now...anyone???) nice and inexpensive (specially since the wrapper is free! ;) ) and cute to boot! So here they are! The little St/Pat's Giveaway... AND as an extra BONUS the first ten people who send me a pic of these made up (my email is in the contacts section of this blog) will ALSO get the whole St. Patricks Day Set!


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design