SLIDER

Featured Post

Halloween Again!

Well it's that time of year again....spooks and ghouls will soon be amongst us in their frightening garb....to appease these restless sp...

Easter Again! Where did the time go?...

Monday, March 7, 2016
Um....err......yes, so apparently I haven't done anything on my blog in two years?! <hangs head in shame> I HAVE been making stuff, just not putting it on here! There just aren't enough hours in the day.....I am assuming IF (and that is a BIG if) I had any followers at all before, then I certainly must have killed them off now! <sigh!>

Oh well.....I guess I will just start from scratch and hope in time maybe people will come find my blog and I will attempt to update it more frequently....

I have been working on a cute little Easter Egg Hunt Kit for this year....I think it's adorable but I will admit I am biased...


I guess if I want to start having some followers again then I had better sweeten the pot a little so to speak, so.....the first 5 people to comment on here will get this kit absolutely FREE....that's right....FREE! 

Happy Easter! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design