SLIDER

Featured Post

Halloween Again!

Well it's that time of year again....spooks and ghouls will soon be amongst us in their frightening garb....to appease these restless sp...

Calling all Superheroes!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016
I've just been working on a special request for a customer of mine and I was so happy with how it turned out! I absolutely LOVE the look of this!

Kim, from Kimzcreations had asked me to create some superhero style 2" logo's an announcement sign and a bingo game for a party she has coming up for her boys...I had a couple of ideas in my head to start with but halfway through inspiration struck! I loved the outcome and I know Kim did too! Check out these gorgeous printables! Did you think I had forgotten my freebie today? No way! I HAVE been busy though...so it is a little late! Check it out on my Freebies page! If you liked the items below then you won't want to miss out on today's freebie!


Bingo Cards and Call Cards, this set comes with ten different Bingo Cards




I'm so happy with these I think I will go make an invitation to match! Please let me know what you think! =)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design