SLIDER

Featured Post

Halloween Again!

Well it's that time of year again....spooks and ghouls will soon be amongst us in their frightening garb....to appease these restless sp...

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Goodness I've been busy lately! Between rebranding my shop and trying to double my listings by the end of the month I barely have time to stop and breathe....BUT my shop is looking super cool and filling up nicely! =)

Here are some of the things I've been up to in addition to the Freebies!

I've made a new modern and very chic Minnie Mouse Gift/Favour Box and Cupcake Wrappers...





Made a promotional Easter Printable Set for a friend's Blog...thank you Heather!


If you want this kit FREE check out Heather's Blog, OH MY GLITTER and get it there! =)

I also made this ADORABLE little retro 50's diner Gift/ Favour Box...


Isn't it so cute???

Plus I made a Golden Ticket Invitation to go with my Willy Wonka Chocolate Wrapper Freebie...I love this idea so much!


But I am proudest of the adorable Sesame Street Elmo and Cookie Monster Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers.....so fast and easy to get a sensational looking cake this way! Just ice with the appropriate coloured icing either blue or red, wrap a wrapper around, pop the eyes on a toothpick and slide in....and each little guest will take home their own little muppet cupcake!


Better get some rest so I am not late with tomorrows Freebie too! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design